Kilt & Ensemble for Hire
We offer 11 different tartans in our Kilt Hire Range. We complete the formal hire outfit with a Prince Charlie Jacket and Waistcoat. We also offer an informal take on the outfit, by adding a Jacobite shirt and excluding the jacket hire.
All outfits include a dress shirt or jacobite shirt, sporran (formal or semi-formal) and chain strap, belt and buckle, black bowtie or cravat (different colours), ghille brogues, flashes, and a replica sgian dubh. You will need to buy your own hose.
* Our staff will show you how to dress correctly, as there are protocols which one needs to follow when dressing.
How to Hire
- Visit us at Rob Roy Scottish Supplies – Impala Centre, Room 118 on the 1st Floor, Corner of Beyers Naude Drive and Hocky Ave, situated in Northcliff.
- Get measured by an experienced staff member. A kilt is not something one just hires off the shelf! If you cannot visit us, then complete the Rob Roy Hire Form and send it through to us with all your details. Rob Roy Hire Form
- A 50% non-refundable deposit will be required to confirm your booking.
- Collect your hire outfit two days before your function – an appointment will be made accordingly for your fitting and collection. This fitting is complimentary, however if you would like any additional fittings, an additional fee will apply.
- Ensure a credit/debit card is with you, as well as your ID or drivers license – we will need a copy of both for security purposes. Payment can be made by cash, credit or debit card.
- If no credit/debit card is presented then a refundable deposit of R1000.00 per outfit in cash is required and refunded upon return of the hire.